Thursday, February 16, 2012

Wednesday Feb. 15 2012

Up at 5 am
Did the eating thing and bounced.

So busy at work I was unable to get in all my meals.  Tried making some up with protein shake and shake/banana.  Carbs are a must for energy.  I was slowing down as I drove home after work.  I had to pop my food container open and eat as I traveled down the beltway.  Instant energy boost but knowing I was going to workout, I was only able to eat 1/2 the food.  I went to gym 45 minutes later.  Didn't want to belch food... *not even...*

Workout was LEGS tonight which I dread because they usually drain me.. (shaking)

Well, low and behold my "GYM" brothers & fitness sistah (Vee) pushed me right though the step-ups.  I had to tweak the leg extensions.  Our leg extension machine is broken.  So Vee remind me about holding the weights between my foot, lower and extending them straight out while sitting on edge of bench.  OMGoodness...  that's ole school and I use to do them when I had my old trainer.  The burn in the quads came like instantly!  I did the 4 sets of 12 and did 15 (joke), 20, 20 then 30 pounds.  Some hogger had the 25lbs...*dam them...*  lol  All my weights have gone up..  Its not even a month yet.  Pretty soon I'll need to train with the guys, so they can stack the weights.  Getting the weights and returning them is a workout in itself! 

All the time while I'm doing sumo squats with 90lbs DB I'm talking to myself saying "grow quads, grow!"  The burn is crazzzzzzzzzzzy!!! 

Thursday -- rest rest rest.... shewww :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment