Wednesday, February 29, 2012

Wed, Feb. 29, 2012

Ok, up and knocked out 100 different abs.

Workout last night was vicious.  Worked out with gym brother and I kept looking at my quads waiting to see the actual smoke!!!  That man took each exercise and made it lethal...  I was like...  Why am I training with you again.. grrrrrr

That had me limping to my truck.. Glutes/hammies and quads were on fire.  I haven't felt like that since training a few years back with my cousin.  Well, I tell you what, its on now!!!  I'm seeing him again this Friday to do it not as heavy but all over again...  Can't say Woo Hoo because I'm dam scared.. LOL

Today I'm feeling good a tad bit sore still when I get up and sit down but other than that.. on point!

Doing BACK & DELTS this evening with law cardio.  Couldn't do cardio yesterday because I barely made it to my truck and got in....  :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment