Thursday, February 9, 2012

Thursday, Feb 9

Up at 5

Felt tired this morning.  Its the overtime and the late workouts for this week.  One more day.  Last night I did chest, delts and high cardio.  Love lifting and I upped the weights on the chest press 5 lbs more.  Reminding myself as I life "easy does it, no need to be superwoman when I have good time ahead of me."   

Amazing how a little water weight flushed from your body makes it look harder.  People are starting to ask questions "what are you doing, eating, etc."  I smile and let them know you can get some, but it isn't easy!  LOL  That normally send them retreating, especially when weights are mentioned.  Most are lazy and do not care to put in the work.  Just want the bodies.. LOL  Keep telling them it doesn't come in a magic "bottle." 

Tonight is my off day yay!  I will be in bed early and hoping to feel more energetic and refreshed in the a.m.


No comments:

Post a Comment