Wednesday, February 22, 2012

Wed. Feb. 22, 2012

Up at 5 and did 4 sets of 25 different ab exercises.  Mixed it up a bit.  My core is definitely stronger now.

Hit gym yesterday for Chest & Arms.  I had to hold my head in my hands for a minute inbetween doing chest presses.  Weigths are heavier and I might need a trainer to assist.  I just do 5 then break then do 7 more.  I do that once I get up to 50+ (45 lb bar).  I can definitely get more on chest days done but not alone.  Might be checking into getting a trainer to assist me soon.

Body was happy to be finished and ran on treadmill for a high intensity cardio burn.  All good...  I dashed out the gym, ran an errand and then home to my lovely food...  Why does it go so fast! :0(

Strength is up; Nutrition is better; Spirit is soaring!

Tonight I do Back & Delts...

No comments:

Post a Comment