Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Wed, April 25, 2012

Up early to knocked out 100 abs.

Not sure what got me super sore but my wings (lats) are tight as ever!!!!  Had a few, yes a few of the trainers stretch me out last night.  One told me that myh body is getting rock hard.. Yes, I thanked him for the complement and told him please keep stretching lol...  This stuff is only for the STRONG WILLED because its NOT A GAME!!!  I can't say I don't love it because I'll be lying...  Hard work = progress and I need it all.  I keep telling myself that and its working....  Did cardio and bounced.

Tonight I must hit the legs and then do cardio.  Freak'n step-ups suck!!!  I'm dreading doing them before I even get to the gym but know the results of hard work... smh 

So happy to be OFF tomorrow I can scream!!!  Ha for JOY that is.. :0)

No comments:

Post a Comment