Wednesday, April 11, 2012

Wed, April 11. 2012

Well I survived last night leg workout as I was solo...  I must did my thang for the guys were looking as if I lost my mind...  One dude he's huge and cut-up said I look very strong.. LOL  I told him it goes with the territory.  I did walking lunges and DB deadlifts with weight that I actually shocked myself with lol.  Its because I was use to being handed the weights to do and not thinking about it.  That's the beauty of a trainer.  Its all good for I did what I had to do.  Finished weights and hit cardio for 45 min session.  Boy I was done and couldn't wait to get food in me..  Life's good....

Tonight I do back/delts.  Hard hard workout for I hate delts but again.  I know what must be done.  So, with that being said it's a wrap!  ;-)

PS
I'm shrinking....  :-O

No comments:

Post a Comment