Thursday, April 26, 2012

Thursday, April 26, 2012

Weeeee made it to my off day!

Last night was brutal but doable.  I did those sumo squats with 100 lb weights.  That was the tip of the iceberg too!  Felt strong and invigorating!  Did cardio "high intensity" just because I could.  Never have this been accomplished on a leg day before lol.   When doing leg press I was up to 6 - 45 plates on each side on my 2nd set and this guy stopped and asked if he get just one set after me.  Said he didn't want to be shown up by a lady but he never went that high...dah   I've been training for a while and this strength in me didn't come over night.  I let him and he only made it up to 8...  I knocked off 20 loaded 2 more plates and did my last set.. LOL  BOY BEING FIT & STRONG FEELS SO DAM GOOD!!!!!  hahahahaha

Resting tonight and I do mean "REST!"

No comments:

Post a Comment