Tuesday, August 14, 2012

Tuesday, August 14, 2012

WOW, what a journey is all I'm saying.  Still feeling the weight of my very 1st Competition.  I placed 1st in the Women BB Open and 2nd in the Women BB 35+ divisions.  I'm very proud that I was able to make it to the stage alone.  The feet are damp now and I'm ready to move forward with the upcoming Jersey, OCB Battle of the Belts Comp which is 10 days away.. YAY!!!

I really had a GREAT time and the experience was priceless.

Hit gym yesterday (Monday, 13th) and did my upper shoulders/triceps and then high intensity cardio.

Up early this morning and hit abs.

Have back this evening and will knock out another round of high intensity cardio during lunch hour today. 

There is a TIGHTER me, waiting on the inside I just know it is!!!

Signed
DETERMINED

No comments:

Post a Comment