Thursday, August 2, 2012

HAPPY "AUGUST"

8/2/2012

Up knocked out 200 various abs. Surprisingly, not tired at all "YET" lol.  Even with the cardio in place I'm managing to stay above water.

Yesterday's workout was different.  Trainer surprised me with a full body workout instead of just legs.  I love those types of workouts and it gave my legs an additional break.  Now tonight I can't say what's the deal but I know the legs will be punished.  *biting nails*

Things are shaping up and my body is surprising me on a regular now.  I see something different just about every day I peer in the mirror.  WOW wow WOOOWEEE is all I'm saying :-)  Separation and striations are on the rise!!! 

No more gum/mints just food and water at this point.  *blank stare* 

Sign,
JUST TRYING TO GET TO THE GOOD PART (HOOOOOAGGIE/ & REESE CUP!!!)

No comments:

Post a Comment