Tuesday, August 7, 2012

August 7th 2012

4 DAYS OUT AND COUNTING!

Up and banged out abs along with some pushups and planks.

Yesterday's workout was good.  Did my own thing, high reps low weights which was good.  Didn't feel over stretched and was able to hop on bike and unload the cardio.

My body feels good and surprisingly I'm not as fatigue as I thought I would be.  Still want stuff that's never going to change.  However, its like fading slowly but surely now or should I say getting more tolerable knowing that I can't have it.

All this water is about to float me away.  Felt sick lastnight after drinking last 6 oz or so.  Thought it was all coming back up but luckly nothing.  No tums just showered and laid down.  That took care of it and then came the potty runs... all throughout the night. sigh

After today I go from 90 to 170 carbs...!!!  I MIGHT LOSE MY DAM MIND on this one!!!  LOLOLOL 

Body is definitely looking flat at this stage with the droopy skin thing going on that I can't wait to FILL BACK OUT!!!

Signed
I NEVER KNEW LUV LIKE THIS BEFORE!!!!  ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment