Thursday, August 23, 2012

Aug 23, 2012

Today is the LAST day of my overall workout before heading to Jersey tomorrow for OCB BATTLE OF THE BELT....  I can't wait!!!  I'm excited, nervous, but ready to get this thing done.  I worked very hard and no matter how I come out..  I already know I'VE WON!!! 

I feel amazing with plenty of energy today.  Cardio should be a breeze....  I will do some isolated exercises this afternoon, eat and definitely try to hit the sack early to be well rested in the a.m.

I'm  145 pounds, 27 inch waistline and 36 inch hips.  I'm still drinking plenty of water and eating all my meals as instructed.  This was really an eye opener in so many ways.  I need to stay close to gaining no more than 15 pounds during off season.  Then next year it won't be an uphill battle to get stage ready....

Much luv, Joe.

Signed
Jeanine

No comments:

Post a Comment