Friday, August 17, 2012

Aug 17, 2012

Up and did my abs.

Scale actually lighten up a pound or so.  Getting water down, exercising and doing my cardio as instructed.

7 days out and I'm struggling...  I just need to stay focused and try to make it til next Friday.  Another Hoaggie with the works have me smile'n hard inside.

Body looks different and bloated to me.  Can't really explain but don't look as full.  I guess I'm suppose to look flat again huh? 

Did Biceps/Chest and then cardio with Vee, last night.  Good workout but feeling jive weak now.  Just put a slice of banana nut bread in my pie hole already!  Ok, ok, then some nuts..  "ONE" nut...  sigh

I guess this is the leanest I'll be for the 25th.  It is what it is at this point.

Signed
The Big Gurl...

No comments:

Post a Comment