Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Aug 22, 2012

Up early 100 abs...  Today I get 130 protein but 170 carbs (wooo hooo) 35 fat.  This will be a beautiful EATING day if nothing else.. LOL  I see nuts and more than a sprinkle of rice in meals to come.

Did BACK and BICEPS yesterday.  All water, cardio and meals accordingly.  I was having some dizzy spells which after eating a little more carbs did the trick.  Low carbs is no joke especially when the workday consist of various projects which require you to be on your feet. 

Today I will get my LAST full body workout with trainer.  Will lower my training days to 4-6 times a month for off season.  Yes, there's a life peeking filled with dinner, dancing and movie dates :-)  At least until later this year for I would like to compete early next Spring.

Overall energy level is decent this morning.  No headaches, hunger pains, dizziness, etc.  I feel more normal and I'm sure its because I'm pump'n up the carbs!  After just my 1st meal I felt bigger and fuller...  lol  Funny I was craving nuts as if I was part squirrel.  Ate a few after arriving to work and they just didn't do it.  I need dark chocolate :-)

Competition days are winding down now..  The 25th marks the last show for me this year.  It was an AMAZING journey that I surely will never forget.  Sort of a bitter sweet ending for I'm tired but not ready to sit down just yet.  Joe, I can't begin to thank you enough for such a HARD but proven effective method to prepare me for each show.  Next year I plan to come back tighter/leaner and hopefully that much better to compete in early Spring shows.  Then I'll see about the Summer afterwards.  I will be contacting you for an offseason plan and see about checking in with you like once a month or every 3 months.  So in other words THIS IS NOT THE END :-)

Signed
1.5 DAYS BEFORE JERSEY BOUND!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment