Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Aug 21, 2012

Blogging for sanity at this point... 

Up and hit 100 abs...  Can't move without potty runs constantly being made.  I had some close calls in my commute home from work and vice versa..  Not nice :-(

Banged out LEGS last night.  Was pretty good even though I'm weak made it through.  Felt average after finishing and hit cardio arc trainer for an additional 20 minutes that I didn't belt out earlier in the day. 

Body looks hard and flat as predicted.  I actually see more separation now then during last showtime.  Will this be me come Saturday possibly hard look'n but full?

Either way this is it and I hope I do ya proud but I know my legs aren't hard enough and that's where my work will be placed on off season mostly. 

Signed
2.5 days to go before Jersey Bound!

No comments:

Post a Comment