Monday, August 6, 2012

5 DAYS OUT!!!

August 6, 2012

Today up and did my 200+ abs...  Laid on the floor stretched out longer than I normally do.  Just needed to regroup and think about my next move.  "TO GET THE HECK UP.."  LOL

Leg this evening.  Training myself since its on a Monday. :-(

Well, I'm proud to say I made it through my 75 carb day and now have graduated on to 90 carb days if you think that's an improvement.  What's an ounce of sweet potatoes. I'll take that over a sprinkle of rice hahaha.  I'm feeling some what tired but not as I expected.  My thoughts are slipping making me feel like I'm losing it here and there.  But all in all I'm good.  I stay hungry, so that's no surprise and all this water.. Well, if I wasn't in the bathroom most of my day I might can actually get some work done...  

Body steadily changing each night really.  I've lost exactly a pound in weight plus for an extra bonus .5 inch off my hips and the nerve to have lost dam near an inch from in my chest (nooooooooooooo).  Its just like you stated Joe, the body looks so lean but flat.  No complaints here whatsoever.  Ran yesterday only did 3 quick miles as I pushed my grandson in his stroller watching him down that beautiful sweet banana...hahaha  Did a mile of wind sprints as well.

Signed,
That REESE CUP & HOAGIE only have 5 more days before I can CRUSH IT!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment