Thursday, August 16, 2012

August 16, 2012

 8 days til OCB Battle of the Belts in Jersey

Ok, up this morning and only belted out 100 abs.  Body is nice and tired now.  Last night's workout was Legs but he touched my back and delts too.  Feeling fatigued and achy at this point.  I pushed through the exercises which he made some lighter just higher reps.  All of it hurts now.  I so need to get to next Saturday hopefully a little leaner and be done for the year.. 

Appetite is huge as always but food starting to make me feel ill after consumed.  Must be my body aboput to reject until it get that "sugar" fix.  At this point it could be a few extra nuts.. Just anything without weighing or counting :-(  Water intake is about to float me away.....

Overall my strength is weakening somewhat and its due to the low carbs I'm sure. 

My weight apparently is going UP UP UP from the water intake.  Can't be much of anything else even though I did down a few pickles and my mustard yesteday.  I'm like 6 pounds heavier. 

Well, I certainly hope I'm not the FAT GURL on stage this time.  Doing weights, cardio sessions and posing practice.  Trying to look leaner in the ab area since the legs aren't deeply in yet. 


Signed
I dunno at this point :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment