Friday, August 3, 2012

8/3/2012

Up and knocked out 200+ abs.

Feeling blonde here lately.  Not myself at all..  These low carb days have me feeling delayed especially since no gum or mints are allowed either.  Fading in weight and strength somewhat.  Not feeling tired but more so just craving stuff and since I can't have it (just like a kid) I go around pouting.  People avoid me please because today isn't the day.  I have 4 more days of this too...  Even the pooch stare at me funny knowing I have a tude.. LOL 

Trained entire body yesterday with Trainer.  Very good but very hard hard hard workout.  Might be due to strength decline a bit but I pushed through as always.  People admiring my physique but aren't willing to put in the time or dedication to achieve it.  I accomplished the look that's for sure...  Will be so much nicer come the 25th too!  The DAYTONA BEACH BOUND!!!  

Right now I just feel like KICK'N SOME ROCKS... *arms folded*

Signed
TELL ME IT AINT' SO...!

No comments:

Post a Comment