Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Well temps suppose to hit 99-100 degrees today.  Won't be running outdoors but so want too!  Up and did over 150 ab exercises...  A breeze now that the core is so much stronger.

Yesterday did back and a fellow gym rat chimed in to assist me, so I was able to go a bit heavier.  Boy what a difference a spotter makes!!!!  Got through and my back and arms were burning!!!  So glad I ran for an hour during lunch time and I just loaded up bag and bounced for home/food...

Body is changing and not sure if i'm retaining water or gaining a lil mass.  Any hoot today's LEG day and I'm drained thinking about what's to come.  Not only will I get beat up but still have to do cardio... 
Meeting today will not allow the usual run/gym time.  Oh well...

Happy Hump Day  *blank stare*

No comments:

Post a Comment