Thursday, June 7, 2012

Thursday, June 7, 2012

Well, today is my off gym and low carb day *head hanging low.*  

Did legs last night and my trainer done LOST his ever loving mind, seriously.  Please don't tell me what I'm squatting or pressing for it'll mess my thought of concentration all up...  230+ on my back with bar squatting is enough to hurt me just saying it...  All my body parts hurt, nothings good right now..lol  My legs are doing some amazing things as the fat shed, I actually see good muscle tone "WHO KNEW!" 

Riding this thing out til I compete in August... Aiming for the 11th being 1st show.  I don't want to be average but right!!!  If I'm not right, no rush, I can wait.  My journey continues...

Meeting with posing coach starting this Friday...  Another task to my already super long list as I live life to its fullest!!!

I'M HUNGRY not sometimes but ALLLLL THE FREAK'N TIME.  I shouldn't be clock watching strictly to eat.!   Ok reloading my mind to focus... :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment