Thursday, June 28, 2012

Thursday, June 28, 2012

HELLO BEAUTIFUL THURSDAY!!!  I so missed you.... weeeeeee  "off day"

Last night was a doozy!  LEGS always crush me but I push through each and every exercise because I need these hamstrings/calves to SHOW UP SOON!

Wasn't beatdown or worn out this time afterwards either.  Tired yes but not drained...  I'm normally drained after legs.  Glad to have that feeling even though I woke up this morning and bent down to knock out abs and body was cracking up...  *lawdy*  I stretched and proceeded again and it was much better but Im sore again!!!!

This is a low carb day for me but I plan to do a light jog for about an hour outdoors.  Hopefully no cramping will occur in the msucles and I can get to the water and back.  Also, running with a coworker this round just in case. 

I am hungry soon as I eat..  I mean its all of 8 spoonfuls of food and then nothng.  I love the fact that almonds are in my life again.  I think this thing will be okay afterall.  Especially after the 25th LOL  I need a TREAT bad!!!!

Signed
HOLDING ON

No comments:

Post a Comment