Thursday, June 21, 2012

Thursday, June 21, 2012

HELLO THURSDAY!  I welcome you with open arms after last night cruel cruel LEG workout.  Hurt so bad you can't do nothing but like it.. Sounds crazy but it works...  I talk to myself as I push through the pain... 

Up this morning with a slight headache but still managed to kick out 160 ab exercises...  Funny if you do so many sets of 20 the numbers just calculate up so fast.  :-)

Well last night trainer mixed me up with some pullups and pullovers to help my lats along.  He said I've gotten so much stronger that he's impressed with my progress.  I thanked him as he lead me to the Smith Machine for yet more squats :-(

I can see major changes in my legs.  Separation is coming in better and the belly of the hammie is right there...  8 more weeks and I'm fighting for this...  *shaking my head in disbelief* 8 more weeks.... man.

Might go for a moderate low jog during lunch time.  Then Friday after workout I can shower and go to bed early only to get beatup again Saturday morning...

Oh well Kudos to me for making it this far....  WOOO HOOO!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment