Monday, June 25, 2012

Monday, June 25, 2012

Up and did 120 abs against my will for sure, so tired, so tired....

Weekend was rough...  Friday after practicing posing for an hour had to lift.  Did my cardio during my lunch hour.  Up early Saturday to get in legs with trainer.  My energy level was extremely low....  Couldn't get 10 pullovers with 50lbs as I did on Wednesday.  Only was able to get 10, 6 and 8.   Struggled with 100 lbs doing sumo squats, this use to be another easy one for me.  I was able to get in all 3 sets of 15 but it wasn't easy.  Pullups I decreased in numbers as well 15, 12, 9.  Just felt as if I didn't have anything in my tank which I ate 45 minutes before the workout. 

Haven't lost a pound in weeks...  Holding in the mid-low150s and not sure if that's good or bad.  Eating accordingly to the plan with no treats.  This is discouraging but I'm going to continue the course and see what happens. Not as eager as I use to be but still trying to stay focused.  Feels like I'm fading fast  :-( 

Happy Blue-day....

No comments:

Post a Comment