Monday, June 11, 2012

Monday, June 11, 2012

What a weekend...!  Not sure what my trainer is doing to me but after posing coach had me holding poses for minutes at a time, I was so sore I couldn't think straight Saturday morning.  Then to get to regular weight training with all my muslces aching and do the squats, lunges, etc. I thought I was just pass out!!!!  Did leg press with legs closed to get the side separation you know the belly of the hamstrings going deeper..  Just shoot me now... I want this becauseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee....  Ummmm I'm broke and then cardio.  My body isn't liking me right about now.. LOL

I sure hope somethings happening for I can't tell.  I'm sick of people seeing me as skinny also.  I GOT SOME STUFF is what I'm about to start saying!  LOL

Happy Monday :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment