Monday, June 18, 2012

Monday, June 18, 2012

Up and did over 140 various ab exercises.   This helps me actually wake up :-)

Weekend was good no yo-yoing in the weight finally.  Staying focused and locking down for I only have 8 weeks to get this right. 

Saturday was LEGS and I didn't think they could get any harder "WRONG!"  Split lunges on smith machine to walking lunges with barbel on my back w/weights, leg exts, leg curls, squats on smith, squats off smith, etc.  The exercises aren't what hurts its all the freakn weights and the HIGH HIGH REPS!  AFter I finished I still had to knockout cardio!  Where did I ever get strength to ride the bike and run *blank stare*...

Sunday up and did some wind sprints for almost 2 miles!!!  Then sped walked for 1/2 mile and finished out with a light light jog doing 4 miles in all...  Body felt GOOD & STRONG!  Awesome is all I can say.... 

Lets see what today holds with CHEST & BICEPS... 

No comments:

Post a Comment