Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Hello Wednesday (27th of June 2012)

I'm saying hello, but wish I was saying goodbye at least to the workout to come...  *blank stare*  Ok, no time to turn into wuss mode, so with that being said its LEGS tonight....

Jumped up full of energy and did various ab exercises.  Last night was touch and go because I was starving around 10.  I was trying to recall if I had all my meals which I did.  That shake even with oatmeal in it before the gym isn't good for me any longer.  It just does not hold me anymore.  I need all food....  Now how will I get it in is the questions before my workout.  Can't eat on metro....hmmmm  Might have to alter my eating times again.

Monday and Tuesday I've managed to get in the gym early enough and workout with the guys.  I rotate and get the reps done which they like.  No slowing down -- their go is my rest vice versa.  Veins be pop'n out my dam forehead, neck, chest, arm, and who know where else!!!  I know its part of the territory but dam so many...  grrrrr  Well, I'm being stopped on a regular bases now asking if I'm a personal trainer or just what do I do.. LOL  Makes me smile within because the hard work is obviously paying off.   I've only lost 13 pounds but it was nothing but fat!!!  Thanks for preserving my lean mass in the process...

I actually did some sprints on the treadmill yesterday.  No sign of pain in the left calf at all...  Also knocked out 30 minutes on the step mill.  Practice my posing every day until I get back to my coach on Friday.  He's going to be proud for I'm really getting and holding these poses which I'm actually surprising myself.  I never knew it was so many poses for bodybuilding and to make sure the striations are showing as you flex and hold is MURDER!!!! 

Today I'll take a run outdoors by the water again for cardio.  Will start doing a.m. cardio next month too if I can get up.  That way I can free up more of my evenings to relax after lifting and play with my puppy dog... :-)

Not sure when this fatty fat will free up my hamstrings/quads but I'm praying that its happening and I'm just not aware of it!!!! 

Signed
ALL FAT MUST LEAVE THE PREMISES!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment