Monday, July 2, 2012

July 2, 2012

ITS A NEW DAY/MONTH!!

Up and did the abs.... 

Wasn't able to get Fridays weight in so I did them Sunday. 

Didn't workout Saturday (legs) but that will be made up.  Attended a wedding.  I did get in my cardio (Friday) and started the new LOWER carb regimen as well. 

Today I'll hit my Shoulders/Triceps and do some high cardio.  I'm fading fast and trying to stay focus.  Not the exercises that's bothering me.  I just WANT STUFF SO SO BAD..  Went to a wedding and was able to pass up cake, fried foods and various finger snacks.  Had my food prepacked and people were definitely checking me out!!!  Once asked I told them I eat MY FOOD ONLY along with intense exercise/weight lifting = ME!  :-) 

6 weeks to go before showtime on the 11th of Aug.  Will I make it hmmmmm my fat legs will have to take a serious beatdown....!  Separations are starting to appear slowly but surely, I must admit.  But that cottage cheese on the back is ever so slight but I KNOW ITS THERE!!!! 

Feel'n strong, sexy and satisfied but there's so much work still to be DONE.

Signed
ALMOST isn't good enough!

No comments:

Post a Comment