Friday, July 20, 2012

July 20, 2012

Well 3 more weeks and its SHOWTIME!!! 

Up and been doing my abs faithfully over 200 a morning.  Sleeping good and overall energy level is decent.  My trainer is really putting the stank on the exercises these days.  I'm lov'n my S on my chest for that's the way I feel in the gym "THANKS VEE!" 

I was a bit nervous still but after visiting Joe, I'm confident once again that things are shaping out the way they're suppose too.   My journey is almost reality to compete in my very FIRST OCB competition this year!!!  By the 25th I should be even tighter and really stomp'n with the BIG DAWGS ...lol

I can't say this was easy for then I would be a liar!  Nothing but hard hard work and I should've been so much better by now but I'm human.  Slipped up and extra nuts and meats even a few cookies hit the lips and feel down my throat.  I paid for each and every one for I slowed down progress and had to fight that much harder to get where I am today.  So, in a nutshell ITS NOT WORTH IT!!! 

Tonight will hit the gym and do upper body before resting and get cracked open tomorrow with LEGS... drats

Lets see what next week holds for me.

Signed
I'M ALMOST THERE

No comments:

Post a Comment