Friday, July 13, 2012

July 13, 2012

Up and did over 200 ab exercises... 

Last nights workout was very intensed and good.  Had spotters and put in the work.  Let me say how SORE I am this morning though.  Had to double up yesterday on cardio sessions and will pump last one for this week during lunch hour.  Had to shift around/double up sessions due to having a full weekend schedule.  Cardio must be done for the week no matter what.  No time for slacking now, I'm in FULL THROTTLE BABY!

Weight dropped 5 pounds since Sunday and all from these CHUNKY THIGHS!  I'm excited to know that the diet and hard azz leg routines are paying off!  GO HAMEED (trainer)!!!  My bunz been on fire since last SATURDAY and I don't think they'll ever be the same at this point.. LOL  Hurt to think about getting up or sitting down.  

Today I will just hit posing class and then home to REPEAT cooking of meats/veggies/carbs.  Pack food for Saturday and get ready for 5:30 a.m. LEG workout before hitting the road to see ZEE MAN himself a/k/a "MR JOE" in the flesh.. LOL 

Signed
POP'N VEINS "ARE" A GOOD THING ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment