Thursday, July 26, 2012

Almost 2 weeks out from 1st OCB show...

July 26, 2012

Up and did the usual over 200 ab exercises.  Plus put a few planks in the mix.

Worked legs last night and survived.  Had me on smith machine doing reverse lunges with knee tucks at the top.  I didn't think my body could burn so bad.  He added a few back exercises to sweeten the pot if that's what he meant to do.  All those leg presses, leg ext, hamstring curls, etc.  I was out of energy at the end.  Head hanging low and didn't care who saw me..  Ok, ok, I must admit, I wasn't completely out for I had enough energy to do a little shopping.. LOL  Always energy for that!!!

I just want some oreo ice cream is that so bad!!!!  Ok, ok focusing once again..  I think I'm going to be a machine by the 25th of August.  I guess this body is built better than FORD TOUGH because its definitley do the dam thang!!! 

SIGNED
NOT OVER TIL THE FAT LADY SINGS!

No comments:

Post a Comment