Thursday, July 12, 2012

July 12, 2012

RISE AND SHINE!!!  Up and did over 200 ab exercises...  Excited that I get more carbs today.  Definitely sounds like an outdoor cardio day for me.

Last night did LEGS and surprisingly wasn't as weak as I imagined being on my 3rd medium carb day.  Those exercises were hard as heck for legs crush me every single time.  I was sweating on my 2nd set of squats.. *head low*  Oh well, I got it all done and received a HIGH 5 at the end for doing a dam good job.  Those pull-ups and pullovers were murda!!!  I see more separation and the belly of my hamstrings coming out more and more.  This stuff is crazy!!

Energy level is still pretty good, sleeping 5 out of 7 days good and getting all my cardio done.

Tonight I will do my Fridays upper body workout to free up my Friday evening after meeting with posing coach.  Especially since I have 5:30 a.m. LEG workout Saturday morning before hitting the road to Jersey.  I just hope my buns allow me to sit for 4.5 hours.  Whether stop for stretching or not... 

Signed
FINGERS & TOES crossed

No comments:

Post a Comment