Monday, July 23, 2012

WOW - 3 Weeks out (July 23, 2012)

Up and knocked out 200+ abs...  What a crazy weekend this was.

Didn't do my posing on Friday or regular leg workout this Saturday.  Had so much on my plate had to shuffle some things around.  Did Friday's workout on Saturday and Saturday's Leg workout on Sunday.  Got thumbs up on my legs as they continue to melt showing more and more of the separation and desired cuts.  I actually DO HAVE A HAMSTRING.. LOL  Pump'n out all the cardio and trying to imagine myself on stage.

Energy is still good at this point.  Probably because I'm focusing on so many other things (home life/food/suit/food/stage/chocolate cake/sigh).

I am wanting stuff more and more.  Caved in Saturday and nibbled on my grandbaby's pizza..  Wasn't enough to do much damage but all the same I couldn't control myself :-(  Was about the size you put in a toddler's mouth for tasting.    Had mustard on my salad twice so hopefully that water weight flushes out before or by Friday.

Cardio is getting done and I'm sleeping like a rock here lately.  Dreams and all but still feel like I've had good sleep which is a plus when I awake.

Signed
Come on August!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment