Tuesday, July 10, 2012

July 10, 2012

Hello Tuesday...  What a 4th of July week that was.  I was off for about 5 days and boy was I losing it.  Pickles mustard salt all that stuff is poison to my body.  Just bloats me like a log.

Back on track and plus was able to rest for a few days, so I was fresh to death on Monday.  I went into the gym and lifted feeling strong and good.  Did cardio during lunch hour and knocked out my abs before leaving the house.  I'm doing a little over 200 mixed ab workouts now.  Just wakes me up in the a.m. get the blood moving.

Yesterday the delts and biceps were on blast and burned all the way through my routines. 

Today I get to do some serious BACK action!  Might take a nice jog along the water instead of doing sprints on the treadmill.

Body feel and look good...  I think I FINALLY might have this thing under control.  Hopefully because in 5 short weeks it'll all come together for the stage.  Was excited as I went this past Sunday to ge fitted for 4 suits.  That's right 4...!!!  This isn't the 1st and only time they'll be seeing this CHICK.  No way!!!  Lets see what I can do over the years before I turn 50 ;-)

Signed
1st show in 5 weeks and counting
2nd show in 7....  Time to seriously get RIPPED!

No comments:

Post a Comment