Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Wednesday March 28, 2012

Up early but dragging a bit. 

Last night leg workout was awesome.  I can't believe I completed each exercise going beyond what I imagined myself doing.  Guys trying to make comments that I'm super strong on a slick tip.  Asked me if I needed the 80 lb weights after I finished lunging with the 50lbs.  I told them they need to step up their game and stop procrastinating and watching me!  LOL  They are joksters but its all good!  Wait til this bodyfat really come down and the veins scare them to eat more jelly donuts.. LOL

Tonight I do Back/shoulders...  So happy that Thursday is my rest day.  I look forward to those little breaks now.  Cardio is being done and food is on point.  I think I might finally found my nitch :0)

Thanks Joe!

No comments:

Post a Comment