Wednesday, March 7, 2012

Wed., March 7, 2012

Wow morning already...  Up no abs just about 15 minutes of long long stretching...

Last night I did cardio before doing legs.  I must been stuck on stupid because those leg exercises drained me to NO return!!!  I struggled but got them all in and correct.  This stuff is NO JOKE -- especially when doing right and going heavier.  Those CARBS certainly help by giving me the energy that was needed.  I could tell when I do not get enough before training.  Now I see the importance in getting them in. 

I did those walking lunges with 50 addtional pounds + the 45lb bar on my shoulders!!  I thought to myself, "Oh hell, I'm going down and not coming back up for sure!"  LOL  Nooooot even.  I now have very strong legs, so now I believe.... 

I left ate, showered and fell into bed... 

Tonight I do BACK/DELTS... No cardio just off to relax and so happy tomorrow is THURSDAY (OFF DAY).  YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment