Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Well up and ready for the day early.

Feel nice and strong.  Appetite is good and my energy level continues to excel.

My workout (legs) was amazing..  I tell you when I think I can't that's when I prove myself wrong wrong wrong.  Those walking lunges are a piece of cake now even with 35/40 lb weights.  Not saying they don't burn like the dickens because then I'd be lying!!! (OUCH)

I don't cry any longer when I do the split lunges either.  Just suck it up and get deep..  I'm growing by leaps and bounds.  I can do up to 6 chest dips.  They're different and harder than the regular dips. 

I sure hope some serious magic is happening!  My legs are my biggest issue as was Nancys.  That's where I hold all my fatty fat..lol  They've made tremendous changes already and its still March!  So I'm hoping its like "LOOK OUT" by mid May!!! lol 

No comments:

Post a Comment