Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Wednesday, May 23, 2012

Well been a few days since I blogged.  Gathing my composure dealing with these HIGH/MED/LOW carb days.

I did manage to spring up and knock out my abs daily.  Most of the time I'm doing over 100 bicycles,crunches, etc. easily.   I just mix it up to make it more challenging.

Wondering why I'm falling asleep at my desk today and realized that I'm doing a medium carb day, when I should be doing a high since I'm training legs this evening.  I'm so in trouble!!!  Will drink a shake before I leave work today after my 3rd meal.  My pre/post meals are right on point though.  Hopefully that'll take care of it somewhat. 

Diet switched on Monday...  Hmmm  I was fine Monday and Tuesday but today I'm feeling tired and sleepy.  Not sure if its the lower carbs or the weather really.  Funny thing is once I leave work and hit the gym my energy level zooms up to the ceiling.  Even when doing cardio which I'm dreading now.  Will do more wind sprints over the holiday weekend.  Did some Sunday and felt amazingly strong and long winded.  :-)

Now if my legs just pay attention and do what they're suppose to do 'GET RIPPED' I'll be just fine :-)

Happy Wednesday....
FAding FAst BB

No comments:

Post a Comment