Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Wed., May 9th 2012

Been doing at least 100-110 abs every other morning.  This morning no different.

I'm shrinking but gaining crazy strength.  I start eating and then I'm done less than 10-15 minutes flat. :-( 

Yesterday's workout was really good.  Triceps were on 'FIRE'....  Did cardio blast by riding the bike for 45 minutes but did intervals.  Tonight get to rest without getting weights, etc. for its Leg night with my trainer.  Dam *head hanging low* because legs drain me but I get through.  My quads are looking more and more better with the separation appearing more stronger.  Hammies are tighter and waiting for the separation on the sides to come in more.  Overall I'm good but I'm very sad and evil on low carb days...  Speaking of which mine is tomorrow  :-(

No comments:

Post a Comment